Sea Watch International is a seafood company based in the Chesapeake Bay region of Maryland and has been a major supplier of clams for over 35 years. The company was founded in 1978 in Milford, Delaware. Sea Watch is proud to be recognized as the largest harvester and processor of clam products in the world. All of our clams are harvested in US fishing waters under US Federal regulations by US flagged vessels. Sea Watch has taken its place as the leader in the offshore clam industry and positioned itself as one of the top seafood companies in the US.
- Power - Sea Watch operates 30 vessels to harvest the largest offshore clam allocation in the industry, which is processed at 4 state of the art plants in Maryland, Delaware, Virginia and Massachusetts.
- Products - Sea Watch offers an extensive line of frozen and canned clam products including: clam chowder, clam strips, clam nuggets, clam sauces, chopped clams, clam juice, stuffed clams, and clam concentrates. Also including, value added seafood products, custom formulated soups, USDA and Kosher approved.
- People - The ownership of Sea Watch has an active role in the day-to-day operations of the company, working together with experienced personnel in every department.
MORE ABOUT SEA WATCH
- A clamming fleet of 30 boats
- The largest independently owned and vertically integrated clam company
- The nation's largest supplier of branded canned and frozen clams, both Sea (Surf) and Ocean (Quahog)
- The leader in value-added seafood products: Crab Cakes, Breaded Calamari, Tempura Shrimp, Stuffed Clams, and Super Surfer Clam Strips
- A national base of commercial and non-commercial food service customers
- A major Industrial and National Branded Co-Pack Supplier
- A proven history as a supplier to many of the top 100 US Chain Restaurants
- National sales team supported by an expansive broker network
- Export division
Sea Watch personnel have established specifications and set very high industry standards. All Sea Watch manufacturing facilities undergo many audits performed by various government agencies and all have up to date BRC certificates. Quality control management is HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) certified with a microbiologist and microbiology lab. Sea Watch goes beyond HACCP compliance and has developed the highest quality control standards and procedures to guarantee customers the safest seafood year round. Sea Watch is committed to continuing this standard of excellence.